- As per the Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to give a photocopy of identity proof (Valid passport for foreigners and Valid Vissa) at the time of check-in.
- Sea Sky Deluxe Cottage & Resort, reserves the right to refuse check-in in the absence of a valid ID. All guests must be at least 18 years old to eligible to Check-In to Sea Sky Deluxe Cottage & Resort without a guardian.
- Check out time is 10:00 AM. Check-in time at 11:00 AM. Early check in and late check out are possible on a case-to-case basis upon prior conversation with the Hotel. The hotel may charge fees for early check in and late check out.
4.Single Person occupancy is strictly not allowed. There should be at least two adults during check in.
- Please Ensure each child must carry age proof, otherwise the host may conclude to put a child into the adult category and put additional charges.
- Please ensure each guest must carry original and photocopy of identity proof. Id must be issued by government.
- Guests must lock their doors and windows when not in the room. Management will not be liable for loss or damage to the guests’ belongings. Guests are requested to take care of their valuables during their stay.
- Keep fire away. Do not kindle fire, Do not throw away lighted matches, cigarettes etc. Smoking is not allowed in public areas like reception, lobby, restaurant.
12.Male visitors are not allowed in the female guest’s room and vise-versa, in that case they can meet each other in reception or restaurant.
13.Visitors must produce and give a photocopy of their ID proof and phone number in the reception.
14.Visitors are not allowed inside the room after 8PM.
- Outside foods are not allowed in the hotel.
15.The Visitors must carry and submit a valid govt, ID proof (Aadhar, Voter, Dl, Passport) at reception and the leaving time should be informed to the reception before going to the room.
- Drugs and gambling are strictly prohibited in the property.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
- In case any damage or loss to the property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guests and the host will levy damage, charges as deemed fit.